Packages are separated by functionality and Julia's declarative package manager takes care of resolving dependencies. You get just the functionality you need, and smaller packages lead to more rapid development.
Collection of generic astronomical and astrophysical functions
- Translation of many IDL AstroLib procedures
Distances in the Universe
- ΛCDM and w0-wa cosmologies
- Open, closed, flat variants
Dust extinction laws & maps
- CCM (1989) and O'Donnell (1994) dust laws
- SFD (1998) galactic dust map
Earth orientation parameters
- Calculate Earth orientation parameters from IERS tables
Reading and writing FITS files
- Image and table extensions
- Based on cfitsio C library
Registered Julia astronomy packages hosted elsewhere.
Package Status Table
|Package||Julia 0.4||Julia 0.5||Julia 0.6||master (all Julia versions)|
Julia 0.4, 0.5, and 0.6 show the status of the released package version, as reported by PkgEvaluator. PkgEvaluator is not necessarily up-to-date with the latest release version of each package.
"Master" shows the status of the lastest (unreleased) development version of each package, as reported by Travis and AppVeyor. This includes all supported Julia versions.